DANOBAT has an extensive experience of over 25 years in the Aerospace industry. We are world-wide leading suppliers of solutions for critical components of aircraft engines (rotor & stator case) and landing gears, for both OEMs and major world airlines.
Now, DANOBAT offers the most advanced automation solutions for the manufacturing of aircraft composite components based on its Automated Dry Material Placement technology ADMP® .
DRY vs. PREPREG
Unlike current conventional processes that use prepreg material, DANOBAT works with DRY.
|Automated process||ATL / AFP||DFP||ADMP®|
| dry fiber
| dry fabric
UD and MULTIAXIAL
|Format||tape / tow||tow||tape / NCF / woven|
ADMP® HIGHLIGHTS FOR AEROSPACE SOLUTIONS
Features that make ADMP® disruptive in the Aerospace industry:
* example: ATL/AFP (26 courses) vs. ADMP® (1 course)
10 times higher than conventional ATL/AFP. Maximized machine availability and throughput.
Accurate deposition without fabric distorsion:
- Start and ending point < 1 mm
- Fiber angle deviation < ± 5º
- Gap between two courses < 3 mm
Multi-axis technology adaptable to any surface requirement:
- Layup on flat surface. Horizontal o vertical.
- Simple and double curvatures
Same end-effector for:
- Unidirectional tape and Multiaxials (uniax, biax, triax, quadrax, etc.)
- NFC, woven, tape
- 125 gsm to 1800 gsm
- 0.15 mm to 2 mm thickness
- Carbon, glass, LSP, hybrids, …
- Width from 100mm to 2000mm or more (full ply width)
DANOBAT goes far beyond machinery supply in the AEROSPACE industry, working as a technology partner providing turnkey solutions to its clients.
- Skin cover manufacturing cell based on pre-kitted rolls. From raw materials to final pre-form.
- Stiffener manufacturing cell based on net rolls. From lay up phase to preforming area.